Mastering Organizational Change
The step-by-step guide to get your employees to welcome change not fight against it
"Cameron does a spectacular job of introducing key elements that will aid you in increasing your productivity and leadership. His class format and tools combine to make a very flexible and effective resource for professional development. "
- Andrea Polf, Vice President of Client Services,Arrowhead West Inc.
Imagine if your employees were excited about change...
- Having them energize you instead of sap your strength of purpose
- The stress that would disappear from your work life
- How speedily you could get things off of your to-do list
- The feeling of teamwork
- The amazing results you could achieve
... imagine what you could accomplish
Mastering Organizational Change: The blueprint for breaking through change management headaches and obstacles so you can move your career and your people forward.
I'm constantly shocked and appalled at how little is spoken in leadership development circles about Change Management.
The reason for my strong reaction is it is THE MOST CRITICAL element to your career success as a leader.
Why? You ask.
It's because great leaders aren't satisfied with the status quo.
Great leaders constantly seek to make improvements to their operation.
And you can't improve things without making changes. Therefore:
YOU CANNOT BE A GREAT LEADER WITHOUT MASTERING CHANGE
I've seen this confusion first hand over the years through my coaching and mentoring of leaders from around the world. The questions I would get might be about an issue with a specific employee, but upon further clarification, the root of the issue related to a change. Fix the change management issue and you eliminate the issue with the employee.
So I started documenting what I learned, coupled that learning with a deep dive into the research on the topic, and began applying it more rigorously in the real-world through my private coaching clients. And the results were TRANSFORMATIONAL for their operations!
The Mastering Organizational Change course is a unique easy-to-follow blueprint that shows you specifically where you need to spend time before, during, and after your change to maximize your opportunities for success.
The result massively improves your ability to implement change and move your operation and your career forward.
- It will show you why the most successful leaders start with their SMALLEST changes
- It will show you the one thing you need to address to get employee buy-in, which almost no leaders do
- It will show you how to know your plan's likelihood of failure or success before you start (and what specifically you need to address to make it a success)
- It will show you why being positive often BACKFIRES on leaders
- It will show you how to overcome the ROOT of employee resistance, not just Band-Aid solutions
- You will learn exactly where most leaders fail in their preparation
- You will learn the exact step-by-step approach for making your change initiative last instead of reverting back to old habits
The course includes:
- Nearly two-hours of engaging video instruction
- A 15-minute one-on-one call with Cameron to personally help you get the most out of the course (you don't have to do this alone)
- 40 pages of workbook and reference material to guide your learning
- Audio transcripts of each lesson for those on the go
- Fully supported mobile capabilities for all lessons
If you struggle to get your team to "buy-in" to change, but feel like you've tried everything, this course is the perfect fit.
It’s like a college class. There’s a syllabus. An order to the program. Assignments. Interaction. Examples. Templates.
Literally everything you need.
This isn’t just a bunch of tactics or blog posts strung together. It’s a system to methodically put you at the controls of leading change in your organization.
Check out the FREE TRIAL below, or get instant access to the complete course right now through the ENROLL button at the bottom of this page.
"He challenged thoughts and ideas and paved the path for you to find your own success plan. He supplies the tools and helps you build. "
- Justine Griffith, Asst. Administrator
WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY FOR FREE?
I've selected some of my favorite lessons from the course for you to try out just as if you had access to the full course. A special workbook, the audio files, lessons ... go ahead and check it out below.
The Official Version - Cue the movie trailer voice: One of the most popular thought leaders in management and leadership. Cameron is a real world manager offering advice from his 20+ years of management experience to over 1,000,000 subscribers to his blog and social media channels. His background encompasses Fortune 500 Companies, small companies and government agencies. Cameron writes to help front-line managers and supervisors excel and build teams that drive results. Cameron currently resides in Las Vegas, NV with his wife and three children.
My version - No deep voice needed: I'm a manager and have been for a while. I've dealt with all of the common situations like office politics, not finding anyone to hire, unreasonable customers, team members not reaching their potential, holiday in retail, and hundreds of others. So I think one of the reasons that my blog and social media have been so popular is that I try not to put anything out there that I don't believe will work in the real world. Straight talk, practical and actionable advice, that's what I strive for. Hope the movie trailer voice guy isn't mad I left my version in.
NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Sign up for Mastering Organizational Change and see for yourself. If these lessons don't improve your change management and leadership skills, I'll give you a complete refund. No hassles and we can part as friends - 100% guaranteed and 100% risk free!
Frequently Asked Questions
STILL NOT SURE? JUST ASK ME!
If you know one thing about me, it's that I don't mind answering questions. I think this is a fantastic program that will get you results and set you up for greater success in your career (that's why I'm confident to make it risk free for you). So if you have any questions at all about the program, me, or whether it's a fit, just ask me at email@example.com.
To your success,