"The guidance on topics such as resolving workplace issues, setting and achieving goals, and time management was invaluable! Not only were the suggestions implemented easily, they provided results immediately! "
- Jill Morgan, Manager of Shared Financial Services, PPG
Imagine if you had a step-by-step system that...
- Limited the impact of interruptions
- Created extra time for you like compounding interest
- Automatically focused you on your top priorities
- Made you feel in control of your day
- Saved you two extra hours every day --- AUTOMATICALLY!
- (that's an extra DAY every single week!!!)
... imagine what you could accomplish
DOMINATE YOUR DAY: A productivity and time management system developed exclusively for leaders.
How many of us are looking for ways to improve our time management… to be more productive… to never wonder what to do, but to wake up and be in the zone?
We look at “time masters” — those people who have the same hours every day that we have, but seem to get 10x more done — and wonder how they did it. On those few days where we’re productive, we feel superhuman… but those days are few and far between. How do top performers do it, day after day?
I have personally coached clients on six continents and every one of them has tried and failed with time management and productivity techniques.
- They were still working through lunch
- Still working late
- Unable to stay focused
- Feeling rushed
There had to be a better way
So I started documenting my system by walking a handful of coaching clients through specific series of steps. What I found was that leaders had a unique set of challenges and opportunities. The problem with existing productivity systems was that they didn’t address the leadership environment and didn’t use the opportunities to tackle the challenges.
The Dominate Your Day course is an easy-to-follow system that shows you specifically how to carve out time and productivity in your day, then exactly where to reinvest that time to create even more time and productivity.
This is a blueprint for massively improving your productivity and mastering your time.
- It will show you the common techniques people use to improve their time management that actually HURTS their productivity.
- It will show you why the most successful people tend to wake up before dawn (and how to get the benefits while still being able to sleep in)
- It will show you the places you are wasting time you didn’t realize you had.
- It will teach you how to limit interruptions while at the same time being MORE approachable.
- You will learn specifically where to invest your time so that you create more of it.
- You will learn the exact framework that gives you more control over your calendar while still being flexible.
The course includes:
- Over four-hours of video instruction
- Two one-on-one calls with Cameron to personally help you get the most out of the course
- Over 70 pages of workbook and reference material to guide your learning
- Audio transcripts of each lesson for those on the go
If you don’t have control over your time, but feel lost when it comes to what you actually need to do, this course is the perfect fit.
It’s like a college class. There’s a syllabus. An order to the program. Assignments. Interaction. Examples. Templates.
Literally everything you need.
This isn’t just a bunch of tactics or blog posts strung together. It’s a system to methodically put you at the controls of your time and productivity.
Check out the FREE TRIAL below, or get instant access to the course right now through the ENROLL button at the bottom of this page.
"Cameron offered a different perspective which I found thought provoking and caused me to take a different approach in how I handled certain situations in the workplace. "
- Mary Jo Preno, VP of Guest Experience at Toyota of Scranton
Save TWO HOURS every day
or your MONEY BACK
That's 10 hours every week! That's 4 extra days every month! Imagine what that could do for your career ... and your personal life? JUST IMAGINE! This blueprint for your productivity has been rigorously tested by my private coaching clients. Quite frankly, if you apply each of these lessons, I'm confident you will save more than two hours a day. But I welcome you to put it to the test for 30 days, and if you haven't gained two extra hours a day, just e-mail me for a refund. No questions asked, and we part as friends.
The Official Version - Cue the movie trailer voice: One of the most popular thought leaders in management and leadership. Cameron is a real world manager offering advice from his 20+ years of management experience to over 1,000,000 subscribers to his blog and social media channels. His background encompasses Fortune 500 Companies, small companies and government agencies. Cameron writes to help front-line managers and supervisors excel and build teams that drive results. Cameron currently resides in Las Vegas, NV with his wife and three children.
My version - No deep voice needed: I'm a manager and have been for a while. I've dealt with all of the common situations like office politics, not finding anyone to hire, unreasonable customers, team members not reaching their potential, holiday in retail, and hundreds of others. So I think one of the reasons that my blog and social media have been so popular is that I try not to put anything out there that I don't believe will work in the real world. Straight talk, practical and actionable advice, that's what I strive for. Hope the movie trailer voice guy isn't mad I left my version in.
WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY FOR FREE?
I've selected some of my favorite lessons from the course for you to try out just as if you had access to the full course. Go ahead and check it out below.
StartIntro to Module #1 (3:44)
Start1.1 First Fifteen (7:12)
Start1.2 Two Minute Drill (7:45)
Start1.3 Priorities in Practice (9:18)
Start1.4 Using Breaks as a Resource (7:00)
Start1.5 Why Spending Time Delegating is Worth It (8:19)
Start1.6 Parkinson's Law (4:40)
StartBringing it All Together (6:56)
Frequently Asked Questions
STILL NOT SURE? JUST ASK ME!
I know with every fiber of my being that this is a fantastic program that will get you results and set you up for greater success in your career (that's why I'm confident to make it risk free for you). So if you have any questions at all about the program, me, or whether it's a fit, just ask me at [email protected].
To your success,